These links will help you in learning more about your service as a Peace Corps member
Peace Corps Website
Login to PCLive
Apply to Peace Corps
Important Information About RPCV Short-term Health Insurance For Transition & Travel
- Short-term Health Insurance For Transition & Travel does not meet minimum essential coverage according to Affordable Care Act (ACA) requirements.
- Volunteers should make a decision about ACA compliant health insurance options within a month of COS.
- If you are not enrolled in an ACA compliant plan within 60 days of COS you may face a tax penalty.
- For more information about ACA compliance and your responsibility click here.
Affordable Care Act Resources*
Official Health Insurance Marketplace resources
- An application checklist
- Brochures, fact sheets, and articles
- Paper applications
- Eligibility appeal forms
Estimate the monthly cost of your health insurance premium
The following Health Insurance Marketplace Calculator provides estimates of health insurance premiums and subsidies for people purchasing insurance on their own in health insurance exchanges.
Kaiser Family Foundation – Calculator
Enroll America and Get Covered America
Doctors For America
Kaiser Family Foundation
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
National Immigration Law Center
Find local in-person assistance
- Certified Application Counselors (CACs)
- In-Person Assisters (IPAs)
*This list is not comprehensive and does not indicate an endorsement by Peace Corps or International Medical Group.